Sunday, June 10, 2007

Houston...



Ok it's a weird pic, but my camera aint as good indoors as outdoors. :-s. Well that's me with a girl called Amrita in Houston. I was there for the weekend and am trying very hard to fill up space as I think of something interesting that I did that I might talk about here.

Sadly, all ideas fail me :(


But this is something that might pique your curiosity :D

That bag's from when we did shopping at Victoria's Secret. Wouldn't you like to know what's inside? :D

The cow is a salt shaker and the big bowl of water you can see behind the bag has a resident purple fish, called Jamuni.


There! See her??

I'm sorry I have nothing to write about :(


And just Look what I found in Barnes and Noble!! :D Almost bought a HUGE book titled The Encyclopedia of Magical Creatures. Think of the possibilities! My imagination was in overdrive. And since I've still not stopped thinking about it, I just might go and buy it. If I don't find it's ebook version, that is! Oh but I did buy the two Hannibal books, Anna Karenina(on a disgusting person's recommendation) and another book (that that disgusting person will enjoy). If only he learned to keep his opinion to himself cos noone asked him anyway. Right, Gaurav?




Watched The Devil Wears Prada on Friday night. I didn't learn anything. There is no moral to this. And I shall never be intelligent enough to glean the fashion tips sprinkled throughout the movie. So all in all I'll say the movie was wasted on me. Because I shall always look like Anne Hathaway looks BEFORE her makeover!


Music and Lyrics on Saturday night. Extremely poofy.

Poof! *disgusted face*


Well I also hung out with a college senior and did some arbit stuff with her and her family. There's fried egg, toast and coffee for dinner and a cream-filled chocolate pastry for dessert. Anyone interested?

Best part of the weekend: Bluebell Icecream. Real strawberries and marvelously creamy ice cream. And I got to eat it on the very day I intended to-- Ice Cream Day, June 8 :)

Moral of the story: Next time, go to San Antonio, or Austin. With people your age who throw pyjama parties and have pillow fights at night. Girl, you ain't a tween yet!

And be thankful your father does not drink. Fathers who drink are never taken seriously.

7 comments:

Ye Pirate! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ko said...

haha.
comment deleted!

Ye Pirate! said...

hullo! what are you so happy about?? i deleted it myself!!

Comment deleted

This post has been removed by the author.

June 11, 2007 1:16 AM

bulbul said...

tujhe pata hai... i saw devil wears prada and music and lyrics too this weekend.. :D of course i also saw daddy's little girls and the wedding cake and shrek 3 :D anyways i love all of them so :p

and do this.. click on your and amrita ki pic.. let it open in its maginfied form.. and check out your teeth!!! :D :D :D :D

mein bahut mean zone mein hoon na! :D

TiNkEr BeLL said...

so, victoria's secret?!!!!

Liar Goodspeed said...

havent seen either :\

Liar Goodspeed said...

ahem, to the girls - victoria never had a secret in the first place. all the boys know all about that. :)