Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Fotus..

This is where I live! Wish I could use the unclaimed rusty cycle parked outside. Unforunately it's locked and clamped to the ground, for good measure!

The kitchen-- my source of entertainment in the absence of TV and sms :D




I find this So Cool :) it's in between the two building I have to visit often for work. The cool part is how the chain seems suspended, its motion frozen.


Marigolds in Texas :D


The tiny yellow flowers you see seem to be imported from India :D


A church a block away from my place. The bells chime so prettily at five pm everyday :)


The Shell Gas Station where Uncle ji and Lovely Bhaiya work :D


This is where I work!


And finally-- the door to my lab!




3 comments:

the walker said...

oye garmi kinni hai wahan...

yahan bahut ho gai hai :(

TiNkEr BeLL said...

lovely photus!

Liar Goodspeed said...

terrible phot'u's.
you arent in a single one hmpf.

[kidding. lovely they are ko.]