Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Dinner :)


It's called Tawa Chane + Chawal. But unfortunately the chane+masala wala packet was more or less empty, so what you see is the cauliflower sabzi (which I made from scratch) with a deliciously thick shahi paneer-type gravy(made from scratch) and some white rice.

It's tasting awesome. I only wish I'd tried to take a more aesthetically appealing photograph :)

Tomorrow, you'll see the faces of 3 happy children, all brown (well one's an American Desi, one's a Desi American(i.e. wannabe Indian!) and one's Indian to the core ;p). They're gonna be having a pretty hearty breakfast, then they're off to houston to conquer 'em rocks!!

:D Thank you for reading, or trying to read. I'll cook for you, if you'd trust me!

P.S.>> This is my second successful meal, I mean, with a panel of gourmands to judge. The first successful meal was pasta.. the Desi American was literally licking his fingers after it ;)

2 comments:

Tarangini said...

oiii chikaa
dese seem to be so damm sexxard!

mereko sahie wali tagri bhoookh lag rahi hai!! :D

Liar Goodspeed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.